It is the NIBU’s turn to host this competition, open to all with Celtic links – everyone! The date is the first week December 2019. E-Cats are again doing the scoring.
I have four great sets already prepared for you, with commentary by an International player.
Entries would be welcome. I am giving you advance notice so that you can plan your calendar, but entries are open now.
All I need is:-
1. The club name, plus approximate tables expected
2. Club contact’s name
3. Club contact’s e-mail and phone number
4. Whether you wish to receive material by post (£3 per head) or by e-mail (£2.50 per head).
5. A contact address for all clubs, primarily for those receiving material by post, but also for prizes.
6. Whether you need a dealing file (I will send 5 different file types and you select yours)
Entries to Ian Hamilton, NIBU:- firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:- 21 Cranmore Ave, Belfast BT9 6JH
Alternatively, you can enter with Anna Gudge at E-Cats:- email@example.com
I hope to get a great turnout.
Ian Hamilton (Celtic Simultaneous Co-Ordinator)